Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm not dead yet.

Hello again - I just moved in Graz, from my mothers place into a "WG", a living community with two other girls. My room is beautiful, but I havent got internet access yet and I have tons of stuff to do. I demand comments from you people, yes I am, or the world will collapse in chaos and horrible mayhem!

What am I doing at the moment: Preparing for the diploma thesis - I do not even know yet if my chosen topic is alright. The FH tells us that in not less than a month, isnt that great??? So in the middle of february they might suddenly tell me...uuhm, no, your topic has nothing to do with animation, so LOOK FOR A NEW ONE, IDIOT! So now I am worrieing and do not really want to start, because it might not be as a topic (I wanna do it about Comics of course. By the way, herese some new artwork -i did this for my RPG-group in Austria, we play "DSA" (The black Eye) a fantasy genre. This is a picture of the house our heros are living in, "Pflanzerstrasse 13".



I am thinking about going to the comicfestival in Angouleme, France. But Ill have to decide yet because of time issues. We will see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo, du willst comments? Da kriegst einen: saugut, das Bild!
Und: Chill! Work step by step or: Eins nach dem anderen. Die einzige Möglichkeit für dich, nicht durchzudrehen! Is alles nur im Kopf, denn schaffen tust du es immer.
So: Stay in the moment and take care of you! Love, El Mugi

Anonymous said...

Schön Jutn Tach, Kleene : )
Toll das du was gefunden hast, freut mich für dich,
und das mit dem Internet klappt sicher auch bald.

Alles gute und Viel Erfolg mit deiner Diplomarbeit.
Ich drück alle Daumen, Zehen und Augen zusammen!Das wird schon : )

Nach Angouleme werd ich es wohl leider nicht schaffen :/

So, jetzt ist die Welt für einige Zeit wieder gerettet - aber wer weiss wie lange noch. ;)

und vielleicht...hast du ja nach dem janzen Stress Lust für Vol. 2 von JAZAM wieder etwas beizusteuern, Mail hast du ja sicher bekommen.
*fühl dich gedrückt*
David

queenmob said...

allerliebste grüße an dich david.... Jazam 2, da hat man ja noch länger zeit, oder :-P