Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Threadless collaborations

I recently collaborated twice in a row for Threadless; Both involve epic battles in extreme conditions :-) Caught between really bad insomnia and stress I haven't managed to update to often. But on request I want to show some of the process of the collaboration.

All in all both collabs had a similar process - I did the concept sketches and the color and my collab partner did the line work. Unfortunately, line art is not my strength, but laying out action is. My collab partners Becky and Alex Solis are masters of the line art.

Collab 01: Epic Space Melee with spyyderray



Collab 02 with alexmdc: Sissy Sea Fight (originally titled "Bitchy Sea Fight" but not politically correct enough hhahahaha); Steps from elft to right: Doodle, concept sketch (me, lineart (Alex), color (me in correspondence with Alex).




Vote here once it's up:
Sissy Sea Fight - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

No comments: