Monday, July 02, 2012

some new art

Guys, I have been a bit stressed out lately because my Visa is expiring and I got an exhausting move infront of me from the US to Austria. I have been producing lots of illustrations, nonetheless, I just haven't been good in updating the Internets in a while (man, sooo much stuff to update). I promise, when the worst is over, I'll try to do more process/experience posts again! Let me show you some of the art I made lately:

"Bunnies are evil" is a shirt design and will soon be available for sale at a shirt-a-day site
 "Some people shouldn't high 5" is a shirt design and is up for scoring at Threadless.
 "hansel and Gretel are Assholes" is a for-fun project. Art prints available here.
 This is an art piece I made for the wonderful Megan Lara. We are doing an art swap.
  "Miss Red's Mad adventure" is a for-fun project. Art prints available here.

No comments: