Wednesday, January 09, 2013

New place, new art

Living in Paradise

Guys, I suck at updates at the moment! But let me give you a small overview over he past months: First of all, my flat rocks. I have never, ever lived by myself before. I sure miss the action and the nice conversations you have with roommates, but I absolutely don't miss the filth of others. And most importantly, I finally managed to create my dream-studio space: First of all, check out my amazing standing/sitting desk - it was very pricey, and it took me a while to decide to get it. But it turns out to be a great investment. I sit so many hours everyday, and I have pretty bad back problems. The desk helps to vary the working position a lot every day, which is a huge deal for a broken body like mine. :-)I also have a new, fast computer and my shelves are full of great design books.

My little sleep corner and my sofa, and some of my favorite artist exhibited over the Sofa, including Scott C. and Matt Groening. At the right, I installed a self-made blackboard, which I re-decorate every now and then.

You also might have seen my awesome kitchen already - I installed more black board panels there, to make it look more interesting. I also love how much food I can own now that I have my own kitchen!
I also just became the proud owner of a Wacom Cintiq 22HD, but I am not gonna post too much about it yet because I haven't decided yet if I'll keep it for various reasons....

 New Shirts

I have been working on shirt designs lately too. One of which will be printed at Threadless very soon. A few others will be printed at Teefury. For example, this baby: "Adopt a Tribble" will be available at Teefury at January 14th, for 24 hours, for 10 USD.
This is the baby that made it at Threadless. It should be availble in shirt form very soon, so stay tuned!
I just made this, and I don't know if it will be picked up as a shirt. But as a hardcore Arrested Development fan, I sure hope it will be in shirt form soon.
This is only a small selection of some new designs I made over the past months. To be super updated about them, like me on Facebook, why don't ya  

And just for fun...

I give you, myself as a dwarfen warrior and a halfling adventurer! :-D

 

4 comments:

bottleHeD said...

Really nice workspace, the blackboards are a great idea, I'm totally stealing that :P

queenmob said...

Thanks! :-D

Kelley said...

Congrats on getting your own space! I've also wanted to get a sitting/standing desk. I'm glad to hear that it's working out for you.

queenmob said...

Thanks, Kelley, yes - it's great. I recommend the sitting/standing desk a lot, as well as a very good chair.