Friday, June 24, 2011

I collaborated on a shirt design

As some of you may know, I am in Austria right now to visit friends and family. So not much new on the illustration market Jung. Except, I managed to work on a collaboration with my favorite collaborater, Rebekie Bennington
The Big Apple Tree - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
A while ago I had this idea for a shirt in which subways create the stem of a tree and the leaves are the houses, etc. I made a really nice thumbnail sketch which I haven't scanned in and it is currently in New York on my wall.

I made this sketch of how I imagined it and sent it to Becky.
She then made this awesome line art drawing which was perfect for me to color.
We decided to put it on a cream colored shirt to underline the greatness of the line art.


Please vote for us.
Oh, and a nice little blog entry about Austria will be up soon!

No comments: